- Responsible for a broad range of HR activities primarily Organization Development (OD).
- Acting as an in-house OD specialist, the role is involved in the effective design, development and on-time delivery/implementation of OD initiatives/solutions to the business.
- Review present practices, develop and design Organizational Development tools and interventions to successfully implement HR transformations.
- Responsible for sourcing, evaluating, recommending and managing external partners, trainers and/or vendors in relation to OD/team building. Actively participate in vendor selection efforts and work closely with VP (Group HR) in the negotiation and contracting process for procurement of services and/or products.
- In consultation with Global Head of HR and VP (Group HR), define, develop, implement and sustain FISH and Global OD Movement strategy for senior leaders and employees in the Group as well as working with the respective regions to cascade these initiatives.
- Develop strong internal and external HR branding material ie media write-ups, Global Clips, HR segment of Annual Report, etc.
- Formulate, monitor and evaluate effectiveness of various Fish campaigns.
- Assist VP (GHR) in organizing the bi-annual Employee Opinion Poll across the Company's Group.
- Coordinate and communicate OD programs to ensure maximum level of awareness and commitment to OD investment.
- Research and write for Fish! communication materials such as videos, Global Clips, teams chatbot, etc.
- Responsible for OD event planning as well as end-to-end logistics for Fish!, LeaderFish! and ODConnect webinars and other teambuilding events.
- Deliver instructor-led training and facilitate OD as well as teambuilding events.
- Drive integration and alignment with other learning and OD teams across the Company's Group.
- Participate in the organization of Corporate Centre employee relations events/activities.
- Handle presentations to visitors (from overseas, employer/worker unions, Government-linked companies, etc.).
- Conduct orientation to new hires on rotational basis.
- Assist in all other HR and administrative functions as and when assigned.
- Degree in Human Resource Management.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in OD or in the field of Training including course design, development and adult education/learning styles.
- Working knowledge of current and emerging OD/Training tools and learning aids.
- Experience in implementing organization wide change.
- Displays strong learning agility.
- Strong organizatuion, presentation and facilitation skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to multi-task, work independently and exercise initiative.
- Have a keen eye for detail and aesthetics.
- Ability to travel when necessary.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18813.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374