- To ensure the timely provision of accurate financial data of the Company's Group for management and statutory reporting.
- To ensure the timely reporting of financial books of investment holding companies for management and statutory reporting.
- To provide financial guidelines and policies for the Company and the Group so as to safeguard their assets.
- To conduct feasibility studies and submit recommendations on new projects so as to support management decision processes.
- To handle financial consolidation for management and statutory reporting purposes as well as preparation of annual audited accounts.
- Review monthly/quarterly accounts of related business units before submission to Management and follow-up on issues arising, and to ensure compliance of Group Financial Policies by the business units.
- Develop and deliver proactively Finance strategies and recommending action plan that contributes to the achievement of the corporate strategy and operational objectives of the company.
- Communicate financial results to investors, compiling annual reports and other major financial disclosures to the relevant parties.
- Develop financial forecasts and highlight key targets driving the forecasts.
- Oversee the book-keeping of investment holding companies and to ensure timely monthly closing and reporting.
- Liaise with Group’s Auditors and Company Secretary on all Accounting, Tax and Secretarial matters.
- Align policies on financial controls to ensure effective corporate governance in line with directions set in the Company's Group financial policies and procedures.
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance, with CPA/ACA qualifications.
- Minimum 6 years' working experience in similar capacity.
- Experience in Audit Consolidation is a must, annual financial and budgeting exercise.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially MS Excel and Spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills, with strong leadership and analytical capabilities.
- Strong in financial analysis and decision support skills.
- Possess good organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Able to multi-task, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Ability to travel when necessary.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18814.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374