• Trade booking of executed transactions for various products such as Equities, Bonds, Structured products, Funds, Derivatives and Precious Metals.
• Perform daily nostro funding calculation and send out the necessary funds transfer instructions.
• Monitor trade booking, check daily reports, manage queries from Front Office, parties/custodians settlement queries
• Perform daily investigation of breaks in the transitory and suspense accounts.
• Review of timeliness of generation of contract notes to clients.
• Close partnership with other departments to ensure smooth and efficient workflow.
• Possess degree with 3 to 5 years’ experience with direct working experience in private banking preferred
• Independent and team player
• Able to work under stress in a fast pace environment
• Able to commit 6 months throughout
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 18815
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357