- Trade booking of executed transactions covering securities such as Equities, Bonds, Structured products, Funds, Derivatives and Precious Metals.
- Calculate daily nostro funding and send out the necessary funds transfer instructions
- Check trade booking exceptions queues and daily reports
- Reply emails on queries and escalations, and ensure they are cleared throughout the day and escalated, if necessary
- Perform investigation daily on breaks in the transitory and suspense accounts
- Review of timeliness of generation of contract notes
- Liaise closely with other departments to ensure smooth and efficient workflow.
- Participate in process reviews, UAT testing and implement workflow improvements
- Diploma/ Degree holder in Banking/Finance with 2-3 years of banking back-office experience in securities
- Proficient in MS Office software, SWIFT network, standard financial products (in particular securities related products, the market infrastructures, regulations and operational risks related to the trade processing and settlement of these products.
- Good knowledge on utilizing macros to aid in work processes will be an advantage
- Fast learner and able to work under stressful and fast pace environment
- Results-oriented, self-motivated and meticulous
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with “can do” attitude, dedicated to quality of service
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144