- Handle trade service & finance transactions such as LC Advising, LC issuance, document processing, financing for both LC & non LC, and liaise with clients
- Process accounting entries, reconciliation, and reporting on trade service & finance
- Ensure compliance of trade documents with the T&C of the LCs
- Provides support and advice to clients on trade finance transactions, and quality service
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Degree / Diploma holder with at least 2 year of Trade Service/Finance experiences in Banks
- Familiar with UCP600/ISBP/URC/URR/ISBP/Incoterms preferred
- Meticulous with knowledge of AML and other regulations in Trade Finance is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Team-player, and able to organization needs and demands of nternal and external stakeholders
- Good understanding of overall banking functions such as loans, remittance etc.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Eileen Sng at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144