- Civil Infrastructure Consultancy Global MNC
- Work Location: Central Downtown
- Perform BIM Modelling for specific design discipline under the supervision / direction of BIM Lead / Engineer.
- Ensure models / drawings accuracy based on BIM standards and BIM project workflow criteria / checklist.
- Ensure all productions are completed on schedule or in a timely manner.
- Report regularly to BIM Lead / Engineer on the progress of work.
- Ensure all exported information are recorded in the correct directory
- Perform QAQC on modelled elements to ensure quality
- Min Diploma or equivalent in relevant discipline
- At Least 2 years relevant experience
- Experience in Revit and/or 2OpenBuildings / OpenRoads / OpenRail / OpenBridges (Depending on Trades as required)
- Experience and knowledge in relevant system design
- Basic knowledge on reading and interpretation of engineering drawings
- Experience in BIM 360 and/or ProjectWise is of an advantage
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18820
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491