- Civil Infrastructure Consultancy Global MNC
- Work Location: Central Downtown
- Support and provide mechanical engineering design
- Handle design works and/or project management relevant to ACMV, Fire Protection, Sanitary and Plumbing.
- Supervise and coach a team of engineers in mechanical services for the project from concept stage, design development, contract documentation, authority submissions, site administration to project completion
- Identify mechanical design deficiencies, and arrive at the design solutions using modeling efforts (Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Act as either Project Manager or Team Leader in projects.
- Act as mentor to new employees.
- Provide technical assistance to engineers.
- Advise engineers on the project administration and contractual issues.
- Conduct technical discussion on common design problems with engineers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant design experience in Fire Safety/ ACMV and/or CFD
- Strong in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Experience in Transport and Infrastructure projects preferred
- Proficient with AutoCAD and possess understanding of BIM & CFD modelling
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:18822
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491