- Ensure implementation of Laboratory request procedures, tools usage control and sustain an effective quality system in place.
- Drive or improve Laboratory methodology to support technology transfer, high impact Company priority projects, complex primary defect root cause and failure mechanism.
- Identifies and contributes to Laboratory opportunities in terms of capabilities, tools, and technique through benchmarking with other Laboratories (R&D, Division, Regional and external), equipment suppliers, external conferences, and consortia.
- Review and approve analysis report, provides technical leadership/advisory/mentoring to junior analyst.
- Able to design and fabricate tools/methodology that will facilitate new sample preparation method or improve efficiency of current Laboratory process (Trade secret/Patent/Technical papers etc.)
- To lead and facilitate LEAN and continuous process improvement-based projects to drive solutions for wastages elimination and participates in regional projects.
- Effective communication on technical details through reports and presentations to engineers, managers, and customers.
- Meet the lab requirements in terms of Quality System (IATF-16949 and ISO-17025), EHS (Ecology, Health & Safety) and 5S.
- Bachelor's degree, Master’s, or PhD in electrical, electronic, material, physics field or related discipline and/or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 years relevance experience will be preferred.
- Able to perform more than one of the below:
- Electrical Analysis using techniques such as Emission Microscopy, OBIRCH, SEI, PVC, Liquid Crystal, Circuit Modifications, Spreading Resistance (SRP), Scan Failure Analysis etc.
- Physical Analysis such as delayering (Wet/Dry/Lapping), cross-section (Mechanical & FIB), advanced analytical techniques (TEM/SIMS/TOF-SIMS) etc.
- Reliability Analysis using Parametric Analyzers and reliability techniques such as transistor characterization, oxide integrity, reliability models etc.
- Technical expert in the Laboratory specializing in Failure Analysis. Strong background on circuit Design and GDS / Schematic to physical layout interpretation.
- Identify and analyze failure mode using the applicable FA techniques.
- Knowledgeable and stay up to date on semiconductor technology and product innovation in microelectronics and Si Processing particularly in the manufacturing and development of the POWER/Bipolar & CMOS technology.
- Competent in Quality Management System such as IATF-16949 and ISO-17025 etc
- Good understanding of LEAN, SPC, FMEA, 8D etc. methodologies.
- Able to work in fast-paced manufacturing environment autonomously.
- Can-do attitude, independent and able to work in a cross functional team.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671