- Review, implement and verify Security controls like encryption, authentication, data security, device security, virus protection.
- Provide technical expertise to help implement, review or check matters in the IT Security related matters.
- Advise and guide Vendors, Internal Infrastructure and Engineering Teams
- Providing technical consultancy, guidance and support as follows:
- To review project proposals from IT perspective for completeness and compliance,
- Assist with the implementation and coordination with vendors and internal Infra, Systems, EUC and Network teams e.g. raising of Change Request or Service request in IT Porta and tracking it to completion.
- Assist with establishing IT specification for MDOTS solutions for RFP.
- Coordinate with vendors and internal infrastructure team to facilitate deployment and operations.
- Facilitate the enforcement of risk mitigation, deviations and controls. Especially, when IOT solution is implemented.
- Support Medical Devices & FM related Devices.
- Support multiple assigned projects.
- Diploma / Degree in IT, Computer Science or related studies
- At least 5 years of IT experiences, with 3 years of relevant working experiences in IT Security Engineering and Operations
- 3 years experiences in reviewing, implementing and verify Security controls like
- Encryption and Authentication
- Data security, Device security and Virus protection
- Flexible and able to adapt to a changing environment
- Positive and self-motivated individual who can complete tasks independently, as well as work in a team whenever necessary
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18828
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239