- Global Medical Devices MNC
- Individual Contributor; Matrix Reporting
- Newly Created Role
Responsible supporting implementation of Industry 4.0 project within company’s campus in close collaboration with IT digitalization leader and other supporting functions.
- Leads and directs one or more project teams engaged in global initiatives across functional and regional organizations.
- Develops and manages all facets of the project(s) from intake planning through implementation and closure.
- Accountable for the successful implementation of the outcomes derived through the change through effective organization and leadership, business case and benefits management, stakeholder management, risk management and issue resolution, planning and control, change management and quality management.
- Ensures the project adheres to all local and global quality policies and standards.
- Responsible for effectively managing the constraints of project management: Scope, Cost, Schedule.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance and recommendations to leadership governance bodies.
- Keeps current on advances and best practices in project management methodologies
- Min Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering qualification is required
- At least 4 years proven experience in industry 4.0 / automation / AI applied in manufacturing environment such as medical device / pharma / healthcare / semiconductor industries
- Must be involved in global project experience and in project transfer
- Experience in leading cross site project involving different culture and geographies.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel for data analysis / PowerPoint for presentation and MS Project for planning.
- PMI Certification is recommended
- Will require to liaise largely with US / Europe / China – means mostly night calls; candidates need to be flexible to work after working hours.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18829
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491