► Logistic Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Pasir Panjang
- To handle financial consolidation for management and statutory reporting purposes as well as preparation of annual audited accounts
- To review monthly / quarterly accounts of related business units before submission to Management and follow-up on issues arising, and to ensure compliance of Group Financial Policies by the business units
- To develop and deliver proactively Finance strategies and recommending action plan that contributes to the achievement of the corporate strategy and operational objectives of the company.
- Communicate financial results to investors, compiling annual reports and other major financial disclosures to the relevant parties.
- Develop financial forecasts and highlight key targets driving the forecasts.
- To oversee the book-keeping of investment holding companies and to ensure timely monthly closing and reporting
- To liaise with Group’s Auditors and Company Secretary on all accounting, tax and secretarial matters.
- Align policies on financial controls to ensure effective corporate governance in line with directions set in the Group financial policies and procedures.
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance with 6 years of experience
- Qualified CPA / ACA
- Candidates with audit consolidation experience a must
- Excellent communication skills as well as strong leadership and analytical capabilities
- Strong in financial analysis and decision support skills.
- Computer literacy and knowledge of spreadsheet applications.
- Experienced in annual financial and budgeting exercise.
- Able to work closely with teams to achieve desired results.
- Willing to travel when necessary
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18830
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138