Responsible supporting implementation of Industry 4.0 project in close collaboration with IT digitalization leader and other supporting functions.
- Leads and directs one or more project teams engaged in global initiatives across functional and regional organizations.
- Develops and manages all facets of the project(s) from intake planning through implementation and closure.
- Accountable for the successful implementation of the outcomes derived through the change through effective organization and leadership, business case and benefits management, stakeholder management, risk management and issue resolution, planning and control, change management and quality management.
- Ensures the project adheres to all local and global quality policies and standards.
- Responsible for effectively managing the constraints of project management: Scope, Cost, Schedule.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance and recommendations to leadership governance bodies.
- Keeps current on advances and best practices in project management methodologies.
- Bachelor degree qualified in relevant discipline
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Experience in industry 4.0 / automation / AI applied in manufacturing environment a MUST (E.g. medical device / pharma / healthcare / semi-con)
- Must have global project experience and in project transfer
- Experience in leading cross site project involving different culture and geographies.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel for data analysis / PowerPoint for presentation and MS Project for planning.
- PMP / PMI Certification is nice to have.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671