- Utilizing internal and external data, to create compensation reports, perform detailed analysis and modeling
- Support annual focal program rollout and wrap-up, including reporting, analysis, modeling, and consulting on pay for performance and differentiation with assigned business groups
- Gather and maintain information on regional compensation programs and practices, including allowances and keeps informed emerging compensation trends and practices, including socio economic conditions, for assigned countries
- Build people connections and maintains effective partnerships within Global Compensation, Regional HR, assigned HR Business Partners and HR Operations and Shared Services
- Provide analysis and market research in support of the design of compensation programs; assesses individual impact of plan design alternatives, market competitiveness and may project manage
- Contributs to various other projects and initiatives pertaining to global total reward programs and practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or a related field
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience in the Compensation function or other relevant experience utilizing analytical skills
- Substantial compensation knowledge with demonstrated progressive compensation analytical experience, preferably in the high technology industry with global companies
- Competence in data analysis/modeling along with competence in global, broad-based compensation programs is required
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and specifically Excel; demonstrated ability to effectively utilize HR Information Systems and other SaaS-based solutions; experience with SuccessFactors and/or Workhuman a plus
- Excellent customer service skills and strong work ethic; ability to interface effectively with employees across cultures
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication skills required; demonstrated attention to detail; ability to translate analyses into concise and clear management reports/presentations
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18836.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898