On behalf of our client is an US MNC in the manufacturing industry for SemiConductor equipment, we are sourcing for Software Developer to develop software for semiconductor equipment and supporting the fabs on troubleshooting of the Clean/Deposition/Etch tools.
- Perform software development and troubleshooting for semiconductor equipment (Clean/Deposition/Etch).
- Develop the software for new generation semiconductor tool.
- Resolve any issue or new requirement from global customer.
- Assist field engineer and regional support engineer to troubleshoot the tool.
- Involve in other innovative software developing project.
- Configure interface to meet regional customer’s requirements.
- Able to support short term overseas assignments in Asia region (1 – 2 weeks in Korea/Taiwan/China/Japan/Singapore)
- Comply to customer’s and company’s Intellectual Property (IP) policy.
- Ensure safe working condition at work site.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in software development in Semiconductor environment
- Semiconductor equipment fab experience.
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) skill, and familiar with at least one of languages (C++, C#, Java or SmallTalk).
- Good in communication skills and English language.
- Able to work in the cleanroom environment for troubleshooting work when required.
Additional Job Information
- Perm employment
- Salary range : $4,500 -$5,500
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673