► MNC, Semicon
► Office Hour
► Working Location: MacPherson
- Partner the Account team to understand the business requirements (demand forecast drivers) to determine proper stocking and replenishment level. Represent the region to the corporate team to get the required resources
- Work with external customers, internal account team and field service personnel to determine replenishment systems/processes, issue and receipt procedures, required inventory control policies and procedures, management information system to support material availability control and distribution to the Field
- Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process, defining appropriate inventory levels, eliminating obsolete and off-spec material and reduce aging material
- From historical usage develop and maintain plan for every part. Use the plan for every part data to update and maintain SAP for forecasting purposes.
- Develop and enforce business processes and work flows to enable efficient and effective operations
- Any other duties as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor
- Bachelor in Engineering or equivalent with 1-year relevant experience
- Knowledge of SAP system is an advantage
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18839
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138