- Target sector: Raw and Bulk Materials, Pharmaceuticals and Food and Advanced Materials.
- The successful Candidate requires to possesses knowledge regarding the use and application of Metrology tools in Thin Film applications either in Si-SEMI or Compound SEMI.
- The Segment Marketing Manager will support the Sector Director in the successful transition to a customer centric, value based, matrix model.
- She/he will be responsible for developing deep insight in segment markets, competition and buyers journey and turn these insights into value propositions and messaging in content, campaign and sales enablement materials.
- She/he will support day to day sales, Large Account development by building Account Based Marketing programs and provide support to segment initiatives.
- Proactively support and complies with the Groups policy on Code of Business Ethics.
- Develop and leverage an in-depth understanding of customer (VOC) needs within the segment and support the Sector Director in developing Value Road Map(s) for the attainment of Company's short term and long-term business objectives.
- Using the Value Road Maps, collaborate with Product Management in the establishment of customer/market centric value propositions and contribute to NVI process providing insights for innovation statements, go-to-market plans and business cases.
- Define the industry market size and opportunity space within the Segment; Monitor and capture industry (e.g. industry and Government regulations, technology trends, macroeconomic conditions, business processes, customer challenges), track competitive activity and identify Next Best Alternatives (NBA).
- Contribute to the development and execution of the sector marketing plan: Turning sector business objectives in a Go-To-Market approach per segment, develop value mapping and audience framework, including persona and buyers’ journey, provide master content and develop with marketing teams effective messaging and value-based sales content.
- Develop the sales enablement framework with the relevant marketing and sales teams to deliver customer and segment centric and specific messaging and content for sales teams.
- Work with account teams on marketing activation plans for large accounts (Account Based Marketing) in order to expand and globalize the business reach.
- Support Segment initiatives with marketing knowledge and segment insight.
- Accelerates the business growth and market acceptance of new value propositions.
- Cooperates with Key Opinion Leaders and large accounts to co-develop new Value Propositions, ensuring the Voice of the Customer in the NVI process and develop accounts to Strategic accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science or Technology discipline, Candidate who possess Master Degree or MBA is highly preferred.
- More than 10 years of experience in Commercial or Marketing role in B2B business.
- Strong domain knowledge of and experience within the target sector (Raw and Bulk Materials, Pharmaceuticals and Food and Advanced Materials).
- Excellent business acumen.
- Comfortable working with Technical & Scientists.
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations.
- Ability to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities.
- Ability to create value propositions and messaging strategies.
- Strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills.
- Demonstrated skills in messaging and positioning offerings.
- Multi language capabilities highly desired.
- Ability to travel post COVID-19 (60%).
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 9am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18841.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374