You will lead the compensation and workforce planning team, reporting to CHRO. It entails performance review, compensation reviews, bonuses and increments, manpower planning and
budgeting. You will partner with the HR Centres of Excellence (CoE), HR Business Partners and payroll teams in reviewing and implementing group policies and initiatives.
- Lead compensation reviews, bonuses and increment pay out cycles for the organization, in alignment with company's directions and policies.
- Provide advisory guidance of legislations and HR policies relevant to compensation, performance management and workforce planning aspects.
- Lead institution’s performance management cycles including systems aspects, communication activities, calibration exercise and its approval.
- Play a key role in workforce planning as the organizational blue-print in the next 8 to 10 years
- Drive institution’s annual manpower planning and budget cycle effectively by partnering with Finance and Planning teams, HR Business Partners and HODs.
- Lead, manage, coach and motivate the team to execute effective and professional delivery of projects/ services to the business stakeholders and HR Business Partners.
- Work with Corporate HR’s Centres of Excellence (CoE) and relevant key stakeholders to support the delivery of key HR projects and initiatives.
- Participate and support other Group HR projects.
- Bachelor Degree from an established university in Human Resource or Business Management related discipline.
- Minimum 10 years of HR generalist or business partnering experience in any industries, with at least 5 years’ compensation operational specialization.
- Possess competent compensation expertise knowledge with ability to provide consultative advice to the team and stakeholders.
- Pro-active and self-driven/ motivated team player who is able to work independently in a multi-tasking and dynamic environment to meet multiple project timelines.
- Good written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills, strong stakeholder management and influential skills with the ability to manage ambiguity occasionally.
- Possess business acumen mindset and partner with stakeholders to drive for business success
- Attention to details with good follow-up and organizational skills to achieve completion of projects.
- 3-5 years of people management experience is preferable.
- Proficient in local Employment Act, CPF and IR8A requirement.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18842.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898