- Partner the Account team to understand the business requirements (demand forecast drivers) to determine proper stocking and replenishment level. Represent the region to the corporate team to get the required resources.
- Ensure that the region doesn't run out of the materials/parts needed to support our customers.
- Portfolio includes managing the flow of inventory and make sure products are properly shipped to customers.
- Partnering with the Account team, you set up a business process for determining proper stocking and replenishment level and representing the region to the corporate to get the required stock.
- Work with external customers, internal account team and field service personnel to determine replenishment systems/processes, issue and receipt procedures, required inventory control policies and procedures, management information system to support material availability control and distribution to the Field
- Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process, defining appropriate inventory levels, eliminating obsolete and off-spec material and reduce aging material
- From historical usage develop and maintain plan for every part. Use the plan for every part data to update and maintain SAP for forecasting purposes.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor
- Bachelor in Engineering or equivalent
- 1-3 years relevant experience
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Knowledge of SAP system is an advantage
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18844
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766