- Co-lead on the education team to advance the education initiatives of CoRE with a focus on Asia-Pacific.
- Lead efforts to implement ways to improve regulatory capabilities of the region through education, teaching, communication and Communities of Practice
- Participate in CoRE’s Curriculum Committee and contribute to and guide the design of learning materials and delivery of CoRE’s workshops
- Provide guidance to the communications team to ensure programs are disseminated in an impactful manner
- Be aware of the varying political landscape of the region that may affect the practicality of conducting the study and the feasibility of the recommendations
- Keep updated on the regulatory trends and rapid advancement on the global level
- Participate in research initiatives for studying regulatory landscapes and impact of regulatory training
- PhD or MSc in Biomedical Sciences, Public Health or Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical regulation.
- Have a strong understanding and work experience in the area of health products regulation, particularly pharmaceuticals
- Prior experience in educational approaches and training courses at a graduate level will be desirable
- Possess excellent writing and communication skills
- Have a track record of publications/ presentations and in communication of scientific concepts.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18845
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766