- Proactively support and complies with the Groups policy on Code of Business Ethics
- Develop and leverage an in-depth understanding of customer needs within the segment and support the Sector Director in developing Value Road Map(s) for the attainment of short term and long-term business objectives
- Using the Value Road Maps, collaborate with Product Management in the establishment of customer/market centric value propositions and contribute to NVI process providing insights for innovation statements, go-to-market plans and business cases
- Define the industry market size and opportunity space within the Segment; Monitor and capture industry (e.g. industry and government regulations, technology trends, macroeconomic conditions, business processes, customer challenges), track competitive activity and identify Next Best Alternatives (NBA)
- Contribute to the development and execution of the sector marketing plan: turning sector business objectives in a go-to-market approach per segment, develop value mapping and audience framework, including persona and buyers’ journey, provide master content and develop with marketing teams effective messaging and value-based sales content. Develop the sales enablement framework with the relevant marketing and sales teams to deliver customer and segment centric and specific messaging and content for sales teams.
- Work with account teams on marketing activation plans for large accounts (Account Based Marketing) in order to expand and globalize the business reach.
- Support Segment initiatives with marketing knowledge and segment insight.
- Accelerates the business growth and market acceptance of new value propositions.
- Cooperates with Key Opinion Leaders and large accounts to co-develop new Value Propositions, ensuring the Voice of the Customer in the NVI process and develop accounts to Strategic accounts.
- 10+ years of experience in commercial or marketing role in B2B business. Strong domain knowledge of and experience within the target sector
- Good business acumen
- Comfortable working with technical, scientists
- Ability to translate quantitative data into actionable recommendations
- Ability to conduct market, competitor and customer research to gather insights and assess market opportunities
- Ability to create value propositions and messaging strategies
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18847
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766