- Global Semicon Equipment MNC
- Based on Project Site: North
- Client Facing Role – Strong Communication Skills is a MUST
- Responsible for completion of process support and installation of company’s equipment at customer sites. This includes evaluation and documentation of process outputs of hardware modifications/upgrades to existing systems.
- Setup and complete experiments, collect data and generate reports for both internal and external distribution.
- Design and complete DOE (Design of Experiments) evaluations to characterize process window for new installations or company’s recommended field hardware modifications/ upgrades.
- Develop new processes for small variants to existing customer applications.
- Conduct experiments and tests, collect and analyze data and generate reports for both internal and external distribution.
- Work with senior engineers and customers to understand customer technology roadmaps, process flow, inflection points, requirements and business issues/ challenges.
- May develop new processes for small variants to existing customer applications.
- May recommend / initiate escalations and quality investigations.
- Present technical and marketing materials to a high standard.
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Develop good customer relations during start-up and trouble-shooting; Work closely with customer to understand customer issues and demands.
- Professionally represent the company to the customer.
- Min Master’s Degree in Electronics, Chemistry, Physics, Material Science or related field with prior experience preferred but not required;
- Bachelor’s Degree with more than 2 years of relevant work experience
- In-depth understanding and working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and/or Design of Experiments (DOE).
- Demonstrable technical knowledge of Etch / Deposition / Clean Equipment
- Use computer applications, including data analysis tools, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Work independently, cooperatively in a team or with customers completing assignments with minimal supervision and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills.
- Problem solving and decision making
- Solid experience in Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills and client facing relationship exposure
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18848
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491