- Responsible for the direct and channel sales process, aiming at meeting and/or exceeding sales targets.
- Implement business strategies to achieve profitable business relationships and identify new revenue opportunities with major accounts.
- Develop and maintain strategic business relationships with major accounts to promote brand awareness and profitable business relationships.
- Cultivate a network across the value chain/ within the customer organization beyond procurement (e.g., Operations, Technology, Senior Leadership, Marketing, etc.) and discover customer unmet to develop offer with strong value proposition.
- Negotiate pricing and commercial terms of sales agreements
- Conduct data-based territory analysis and prioritize efforts to maximize territory performance
- Plan, complete, document (with follow up) sales calls as per the account plan in SFDC.
- Forecast based on customer insights, market insights, and opportunity progression to provide monthly volume guidance
- Supporting collaborative efforts with Marketing and Technology in pursuing new application/product and business strategy development
- Knowledge and Skill Requirements (To include education and experience)
- At least 5 years of sales experience in Coatings & Inks industries
- Strong negotiation skill with high level to influence achievement of customers and partners
- Demonstrate technical skill and enjoy meeting with customer
- Strategic thinking, proactive and result oriented
- Self-motivated, assertive and taking initiative to resolve problem and work independently.
- Strong communication, presentation and good interpersonal skill to work with team.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18851
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766