- Leads and directs one or more project teams engaged in global initiatives across functional and regional organizations.
- Develops and manages all facets of the project(s) from intake planning through implementation and closure.
- Accountable for the successful implementation of the outcomes derived through the change through effective organization and leadership, business case and benefits management, stakeholder management, risk management and issue resolution, planning and control, change management and quality management.
- Ensures the project adheres to all local and global quality policies and standards.
- Responsible for effectively managing the constraints of project management: Scope, Cost, Schedule.
- Provides technical and analytical guidance and recommendations to leadership governance bodies.
- Keeps current on advances and best practices in project management methodologies.
- Experience in industry 4.0 / automation / AI applied in manufacturing environment
- Experience in leading cross site project involving different culture and geographies.
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel for data analysis / PowerPoint for presentation and MS Project for planning.
- PMI Certification is recommended
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693