As a Senior Automation Engineer you will be part of the Engineering function to apply advance skills and knowledge to develop and implement manufacturing processes, equipment, facilities and documents in order to meet the current and future production volume, quality, OHS and cost requirements. Key deliverables include conducting prototyping and verification activities to determine the feasibility/suitability of a design. Assists in the development, execution, and testing of new and existing products.
- To develop and improve automated solutions for new and existing products and processes and implementing innovative improvements to achieve best in class operational measures of quality & efficiency.
- Applies advanced electronic control systems, designs and assists in the manufacture of consumer products and in the development of new electro-mechanical concepts for new product lines.
- Provides technical leadership in DFA requirements for new design project XFTs.
- Assembles components, prepares test plans and supports testing and validation of products.
- Performs work in a specialized area of expertise that requires knowledge of fundamental themes, principles and concepts.
- Contributing to and managing projects and providing advice/direction in primary areas of expertise and also leveraging professional expertise and relationships to contribute to strategy and drive business results .
- Leads a cooperative effort among members of a project team.
- Works independently, with guidance in the most complex situations.
- Frequently leads sub-functional teams or projects and train and mentor junior team members.
- Serves as a best practice resource within own area of work.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in engineering (Mechatronics preferred) or related discipline.
- Demonstrate experience in designing and layout of complex automated production cells including extensive robots and new processes.
- Good understanding of safety risks assessments and safety standards.
- Sound electrical, mechanical and pneumatic design knowledge of Robotic systems and automated machinery. Extensive robot programming experience
- Good understanding and knowledge of current Industry trend (Industry 4.0)
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671