- Responsible for completion of process support and installation of Etch/ Deposition equipment at customer sites. This includes evaluation and documentation of process outputs of hardware modifications/upgrades to existing systems.
- Setup and complete experiments, collect data and generate reports for both internal and external distribution.
- Design and complete DOE (Design of Experiments) evaluations to characterize process window for new installations / recommended field hardware modifications/ upgrades.
- Develop new processes for small variants to existing customer applications.
- Conduct experiments and tests, collect and analyze data and generate reports for both internal and external distribution.
- Work with senior engineers and customers to understand customer technology roadmaps, process flow, inflection points, requirements and business issues/ challenges.
- May develop new processes for small variants to existing customer applications.
- May recommend / initiate escalations and quality investigations.
- Present technical and marketing materials to a high standard.
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- MS in Electronics, Chemistry, Physics, Material Science or related field. Prior experience preferred but not required; or
- BS with 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Use computer applications, including data analysis tools, word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software.
- Work independently, cooperatively in a team or with customers completing assignments with minimal supervision and a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and customer relations skills.
- Understanding and working knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and/or Design of Experiments (DOE).
- Technical knowledge of Etch / Deposition / Clean equipment
- Strong Problem solving and decision-making abilities
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671