This position is responsible in developing software for semiconductor equipment and supporting the fabs on troubleshooting of the Clean/Deposition/Etch tools.
- Perform software development and troubleshooting for semiconductor equipment (Clean/Deposition/Etch).
- Develop the software for new generation semiconductor tool.
- Resolve any issue or new requirement from global customer.
- Assist field engineer and regional support engineer to troubleshoot the tool.
- Involve in other innovative software developing project.
- Configure interface to meet regional customer’s requirements.
- Able to support short term overseas assignments in Asia region (~1–2 weeks)
- Comply to customer’s and company’s Intellectual Property (IP) policy.
- Ensure safe working condition at work site.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in software development
- Object-oriented programming (OOP) skill, and familiar with at least one of languages (C++, C#, Java or SmallTalk).
- Able to work in the cleanroom environment for troubleshooting work when required.
- Semiconductor equipment fab experience is preferred.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671