Duties and Responsibilities:
- To prepare, setup and qualify machines prior to machine being crated before shipping out from factory to Customer
- To support site service occasionally, within and out of Singapore
- ITE or Diploma in Mechatronics.
- At least 2-4 years of related complex machine assembly manufacturing experience. Proficient with mechanical and electrical control system
- Candidate must understand machinery automation with electrical, servo, sensor, pneumatic system
- Able to read mechanical drawings and measurement tools, perform I/O check and trouble shooting.
- Know how in Mechanical alignment, motor tuning and vision system will be advantage.
- Basic PC system and software knowledge
- Knowledge of Mechanical alignment and vision system understanding will be an advantage
- Willing to perform OTs when necessary
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671