- Our Client is a well-established US Manufacturing MNC.
- Responsible for Finance and Accounting tasks and provide support for Regional Sales & Servie entities when needed.
- Preparationof monthly management reports.
- Ensure compliance to Company's Accounting policies/internal control guidelines on all transactions.
- Preparation of statutory accounts in accordance with IFRS/local GAAP for filing to the auditors' signing.
- Accurate and timely filing of corporate Income Tax returns for the Company.
- Tax schedules including VAT and WHT.
- Liaison with bankers, external auditors, tax specialists and company secretary.
- Analysis and optimisation of internal work flows and processess.
- Degree in Accountancy or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in handling Full set of Accounts including Statutory accounts and corporate Income Tax filing.
- Hands-on experience in SAP.
- Excellent proficiency in MS Excel.
- Familiar and knowledge with IFRS.
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Working Location: Science Park.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18882.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374