- Responsible for planning and monitoring the materials and products to ensure that the region doesn't run out of the materials/parts needed to support our customers.
- Manage the flow of inventory and make sure products are properly shipped to customers.
- Partner the Account team to understand the business requirements (demand forecast drivers) to determine proper stocking and replenishment level.
- Work with external customers, internal account team and field service personnel to determine replenishment systems/processes, issue and receipt procedures, required inventory control policies and procedures, management information system to support material availability control and distribution to the Field
- Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process, defining appropriate inventory levels, eliminating obsolete and off-spec material and reduce aging material
- From historical usage develop and maintain plan for every part. Use the plan for every part data to update and maintain SAP for forecasting purposes.
- Develop and enforce business processes and work flows to enable efficient and effective operations
- Any other duties as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor
- Bachelor in Engineering/ Supply Chain or related field
- At least 1 to 3 years of planning experience, preferably in semicon or electronics related industry
- Knowledge of SAP system is an advantage
- Possesses strong inter-personal and communications skills. Experience in dealing with difficult work partners
- Commands good oral and written English
- Demonstrated independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical ability and professional demeanor
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18883.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898