- Our Client is an Educational institution.
- The successful Candidate will contribute to the growth of the The Centre of Regulatory Excellence (CoRE) in nurturing capabilities of the Regulatory profession for the region, including National Regulatory Authorities, industry and researchers, through a comprehensive education portfolio.
- Co-lead on the education team to advance the education initiatives of CoRE with a focus on Asia-Pacific.
- Lead efforts to implement ways to improve regulatory capabilities of the region through education, teaching, communication and Communities of Practice.
- Participate in CoRE’s Curriculum Committee and contribute to and guide the design of learning materials and delivery of CoRE’s workshops.
- Provide guidance to the communications team to ensure programs are disseminated in an impactful manner.
- Be aware of the varying political landscape of the region that may affect the practicality of conducting the study and the feasibility of the recommendations.
- Keep updated on the regulatory trends and rapid advancement on the Global level.
- Participate in research initiatives for studying regulatory landscapes and impact of regulatory training.
- PhD or MSc in Biomedical Sciences, Public Health or Social Sciences.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical regulation.
- Have a strong understanding and work experience in the area of health products regulation, particularly Pharmaceuticals.
- Prior experience in educational approaches and training courses at a graduate level will be desirable.
- Possess excellent writing and communication skills.
- Have a track record of publications/presentations and in communication of scientific concepts.
- Two (2) Years' Contract.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18884.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374