- Our Client is in the Public Healthcare sector.
- Lead a team of HR Business Partners to partner leadership and line managers to provide guidance and solutions in day-to-day people matters and in achieving the long-term goals and objectives of the Organization.
- Lead, manage, coach and motivate a team of HR Business Partners to ensure effective, efficient and professional delivery of HR plans, programmes, processes and services.
- Build relationship with stakeholders as a trusted HR partner through thoughtful HR solutions to the business needs. Coach and develop the business leadership team to drive positive changes in people management, and advise on manpower strategies and solutions.
- Provide professional advice on the interpretation of HR policies and procedures, employment legislation, performance management, manpower planning, recruitment and rewards strategies.
- Work with Centre of Excellence and relevant key stakeholders in the delivery of key HR projects and initiatives.
- Drive people engagement, build morale, improve workplace relationships and boost productivity and retention.
- Strengthen talent pipeline and facilitate performance and talent reviews, as well as engagement surveys with business leaders.
- Lead in Industrial Relations and Employee Relations matters and develop a positive working relationship with the Union and be the advisory point for all union and Ministry of Manpower (MOM) related cases.
- Resolves complex employee relations issues. Conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary.
- Lead and/or participate in all HR projects, events, committees across Member of the Organization, as and when assigned or appointed.
- Bachelor Degree from an established University in Human Resource or Business Management related discipline.
- Minimum 15 years of HR experience.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills to engage staff of all levels.
- Resourceful, strong initiative and self-motivated.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Reporting to the Chief Human Resource Officer.
- Manage a team of 4 HR Business Partners.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18885.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374