- Our Client is a Public sector, in Healthcare industry.
- Responsible for driving strategies to enhance employee engagement, staff wellness and employer branding.
- Your key responsibilities shall include driving effective employee engagement and staff wellness initiatives, maintain oversight of the onsite wellness spaces, oversee the nomination and presentation of awards and strengthen our employer brand.
- Lead and manage a portfolio of employee engagement, benefits and wellness initiatives.
- Independently manage end-to-end process of the Employee Engagement Survey, from planning, pre-survey engagement, survey implementation to data analysis and formulation of actions plans/engagement strategies with key stakeholders.
- Design an overarching framework with innovative wellness initiatives that are tailored to the organisation’s culture and needs.
- Oversee the nomination and management of Awards, including coordination of award presentation.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to strengthen employer brand and develop strategies to bring it to life.
- Measure, evaluate and continuously improve the effectiveness and relevance of engagement and wellness initiatives.
- Collaborate with Centre of Excellence (CoE) to deliver corporate employee engagement, benefits and wellness initiatives.
- Bachelor Degree from an established University in Human Resource or Business Management related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience, with 2 to 3 years of experience in Organisation Development, Employee Engagement and Employee Wellness.
- At least 2 years' experience in a Supervisory level.
- Strong communication (both written and verbal), facilitation and stakeholder management skills to effectively engage and co-create initiatives with different stakeholders, including the leadership team.
- Resourceful, creative and agile.
- Highly resilient, adaptable and resourceful.
- Able to multi-task and deliver results in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of design tools and software will be an advantage.
- Working Location: Buona Vista.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18887.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374