- Ensure safety and availability of electrical systems, installation and power network for the manufacturing plant
- Perform the function of a E&I Engineer on the E&I equipment, including ownership and budgeting responsibilities
- Provide and implement technical assistance to improve production processes, to save production costs and assure necessary quality targets and safety demands.
- Provide cost estimates and engineering support for investment projects that include DCS, SIS, SCS and E&I Systems.
- Be the focal point for all electrical issues and keep himself/herself abreast of the latest technology in order to provide good technical assessment and recommendations within the manufacturing plant
- Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant work experience in electrical activities in the chemical and petrochemical industries
- Good knowledge of Siemens GIS and SCS
- Strong computer skills e.g. Microsoft Office, SAP etc
- Organisation skills, ability to work under pressure, strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to work in Jurong Island
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Fiona Koh at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Fiona Koh | Registration No: R1109239