► Logistic Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Pasir Panjang
- Explore and recommend various modes of recruitment search, such as using employee referrals, employment agencies, social media, on-site or virtual career fairs and job placement advertisements.
- Recommend ways to optimize and showcase Employee Value Proposition to provide a consistent platform for employer branding and experience management.
- Maintain job portals and social media sites.
- Develop and update job descriptions and specifications.
- Screen and interview candidates and coordinate the scheduling of interviews and employment offering process.
- Support the AVP/SM in all logistics for on-boarding and off-boarding of Corporate Centre employees.
- Co-ordinate the admin briefing and induction of new hires
- Co-ordinate logistics for recruitment drive when necessary.
- Implementing conceptual ideas and execute designs for HR communications material, videos relating to recruitment events.
- Assist in the management of HRIS
- Implement recruitment management solution in applicant tracking system, data analytics, integration with HRIS
- Organise and handle logistics for visits as requested by existing/potential partners and students from IHLs.
- Attending career fairs. Handle presentations to visitors; draft program and be the focal point to coordinate visit.
- Explore on Digital HR and provide recommendations on areas to digitalization or robotic process automation.
- Assist in job redesign when required
- Co-ordinate Corporate Centre employee relations and engagement efforts, activities, lunch reception, where necessary
- Assist in all HR and administrative functions as and when assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in HR Management or IT with 6 years of working experience in an HR generalist role especially in recruitment in large corporate organizations.
- Good knowledge in labour regulations, HR practices & outreach to IHL
- With competency in Photoshop, MS Office (Word, Excel & Powerpoint).
- Experience in video-editing will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skill, numeric inclined and meticulous
- Good organisational and excellent communication and writing skills
- Team player with a flexible and creative outlook
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18891
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138