- Our Client is a well-established Firm in Manufacturing and Engineering industry, providing Formwork and shoring solutions for Construction projects.
- Individual contributor, reporting to District Manager and HQ in Malaysia.
- Primarily responsible for generating profitable business through the sale and rental of Company's forming systems.
- Actively prospects and develops long-term customer relationships in a designated sales territory.
- Approaches prospective customers and interviews to identify customer needs.
- Develops and delivers compelling sales presentations.
- Maintains up-to-date awareness of industry trends and competition.
- Meets/exceeds objectives for invoiced sales and orders.
- Works directly with formwork buyers for the sale and rental of forms and be the Account Manager to ensure all customer needs are met and satisfied.
- Prospects in a designated sales territory to identify and prioritize potential customer and project opportunities for the formwork systems. Works with the District Manager to ensure that adequate selling resources are applied to every customer opportunity.
- Estimates projects using Company's pricing guidelines. Develops compelling presentations using toolkit software. Meets with customers and present the solution. Answers objections and validate Lowest in Place Cost solution to the customer’s forming needs.
- Closes orders with customers and contract using Company's standard contract documents. Prepares documentation for order entry.
- Communicates and coordinates with the District and corporate team to ensure that the customer’s formwork needs are completely satisfied and customer relationship properly managed. Works with the customer and the district support team to ensure that we get paid in full. Achieves percentage of accounts receivable less than 60 days objectives.
- Keeps informed of new products, services and general industry information of interest to customers. Be aware of competitors' activity and develops specific strategies to win new customers and sell deeper into existing customers.
- Performs other job-related duties and special projects as required including attending training and education seminars in local and corporate offices, traveling to trade shows, etc.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- At least 5 years' hands-on experience in Construction Sales, especially Formwork; preferably with Main/Sub-Contractors.
- Ability to read Blueprints is required.
- Possess good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Good communication skills, able to present ideas and communicates effectively to individuals and groups.
- Work well under pressure.
- Possess own vehicle is highly preferred.
- Willing to travel to Malaysia as and when required (post COVID-19).
- Working Location: Central.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 6pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18893.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374