• To conduct Periodic Review on existing clients according to bank pre-set guidelines
• Follow up on all assigned cases within stipulated turnaround time
• Evaluate and validate the changes on client’s profile with supporting documents
• Perform screening of clients and related parties with existing databases and various system
• Review transactions to ensure it is in line with client profile and purpose of account
• Identify and escalate any potential red flags or AML risk exposure as appropriate
• Assist on any ad hoc task assigned by Team Lead
• Possess Degree with experience in conducting KYC/AML periodic review or due diligence chec
• MAS 626 requirements
• Good excel knowledge
• Team player and independent
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 18894
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357