- US MNC RF/Microwave/Power Ampliers Manufacturer
- Work Location: East
- Act as microwave and millimeter-wave circuit design expertise.
- Lead and drive the team to excel in product development.
- Module or system product development in RF perspectives as assigned.
- Ensure successful transfer of design from Engineering to Manufacturing
- RF circuit design, simulation, prototyping and testing for frequencies ranging from 1 to 30GH
- RF circuit layout and drafting
- Working closely with System Engineer, Mechanical Engineer and Manufacturing Engineer to develop a robust and reliable product that can be manufactured in volume
- Documentation of product test and assembly procedures
- Transfer of products from Engineering to Manufacturing
- Bachelor’s Degree or above educational qualification.
- At least 3 years RF Design experience
- Candidate with more than 5 years working experience will be considered as Senior Engineer.
- Solid design experience of microwave circuits. Preferred past experience with block up-converter, block down-converter, low-noise amplifier, power amplifier or filter.
- Good knowledge of simulation tools. Preferred knowledge with Ansys HFSS, AWR Microwave Office, LTSpice.
- Strong skills with test equipment.
- Past experience working as a team with overseas partners in multiple time-zones
- Good understand of manufacturing documentation (Bill of Materials, Assembly Drawings, PCB files)
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18896
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491