- Renowned Healthcare Organization
- Office location: Central North
- Provide the most cost-effective method of maintenance and operation of facilities; including audio-visual equipment.
- Identify area of opportunities to improve facilities in order to increases cost saving.
- Lead in-house technicians for the routine operation maintenances, conduct check to minimize operating interruptions and equipment failures.
- Identify maintenance works required at HQ.
- To call for quotation.
- To do evaluation and submit recommendation to Function Head for approval.
- To conduct site supervision with contractors upon award of job.
- To rectify M&E issues for repair and maintenance work.
- To supervise site contractors during and after job completion.
- Improve and maintain the aesthetic qualities of the properties.
- Manage a control system that allows analysis and audit of the maintenance and operation functions.
- Implement Maintenance Program in Buildings, Mechanical & Electrical Systems.
- Ensure all audio-visual equipment in operating condition; identify and troubleshoot problems, pre-empt any foreseeable equipment failure and provide backup plan for interrupt free operation.
- Support all department in setup of any audio-visual requirement for events
- Min Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or Building Services.
- At least 3 yrs to 5 yrs experience in Building Maintenance, preferably in health care industry.
- Some experience in sound reinforcement.
- Good knowledge of audio-visual signal flow.
- Basic electrical knowledge.
- Basic IT knowledge.
- Good communications and Interpersonal Skill.
- Initiative and independent with high energy levels and ability to multi-task.
- Strong planning & organization skills, time management and able to prioritize task.
- Able to work independently and a team player.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18897
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491