- Performs installation & provides basic technical training when necessary (Mainly Workplace infrastructure, WPI and transport ventilator)
- Performs warranty and corrective repairs / maintenance visits (Mainly Workplace infrastructure, WPI and transport ventilator)
- Perform related upgrades / Technical Service Bulletin from factory instructions to ensure devices are up to date.
- Provides support to sales and marketing for congresses, exhibitions, demos, workshops, etc.
- Escalate quality-related situation, market dynamics and issues from field to the Service management in his country
- Makes efforts to achieve customer satisfaction and appreciation
- Monitor and drive completion of monthly maintenance tasks and paperwork for assigned customers’ accounts.
- Ensure data hygiene and hours tracking / SOPP are timely input.
- Minimum ITE in Engineering/Electronics or Equivalent
- 2-3 years of technical experience preferable in after sales support in medical industry, or Workplace Infrastructure related sector. Etc: Pendants & Surgical Lights or Medical gas or Industrial refrigeration system, installation of hospital compressors or related products.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693