- Our Client is a well-established European Pharmaceuticals MNC.
- The successful Candidate will support the Procurement for Logistics services across APAC with the deployment of several Category under Consumer Healthcare business.
- Managing Warehouse, Transport & Distribution services.
- Maintain good relationship with supplier.
- Track and analyze market trend for the concerned the services.
- Negotiate with suppliers for the most competitive price, cost reduction, payment terms and other contract terms and conditions.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in Logistics and Category Procurement, with Regional exposures.
- Proficient with MS Office applications.
- Working experience with Ariba is a must.
- Excellent Stakeholders management skills (Regional capacity).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Six (6) Months' Contract (Project based).
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18899.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374