- Assist Head of Korea in overseeing the overall financial matters for the business units in Korea.
- Lead the full spectrum of Finance from financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, project management, tax planning, corporate finance, corporate governance and treasury matters.
- Establish robust financial governance and oversee business unit’s accounting activities in accordance with policies and procedures, providing clear visibility on plans and business performance.
- Create and run a clear budgeting and forecasting process in the business unit, as well as implement policies and procedures to improve the company’s financial controls in alignment with shareholders’ expectations.
- Plan and manage financial strategy and finances. Develop risk management strategies that minimise/mitigate Company’s exposure.
- Review and interpret business performance and operating results against short-term and long-term budgets and targets, and make specific recommendations on cost-reduction and profit-improvement. Ensure good corporate governance and compliance;
- Direct the preparation of periodic and yearly international financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Provide inputs to shareholders in the development of major objectives and policies, in the review of plans and the development of appropriate financial controls and reports.
- Build and develop staff to create a strong finance community
- Support Headquarters in Business Development and M&A matters.
- Possess a degree in Accountancy or Business with major in Accountancy. Preference will be given to candidates with an MBA in Finance and the CA, CPA or CMA designations.
- At least 12 years of relevant working experience with minimum 6 years of excellent track record with supervisory & finance management for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Working experience in Korea would be an added advantage
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards
- Good knowledge of local Korea rules and regulations
- Proficient in IT skills, especially with spreadsheet, powerpoint and database applications.
- Ability to multi-task, has initiative and excellent analytical skills
- Independent yet a team player, meticulous and hands-on with demonstrated maturity
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18900
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766