Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as microwave and millimeter-wave circuit design expertise.
- Lead and drive the team to excel in product development.
- Module or system product development in RF perspectives as assigned
- Ensure successful transfer of design from Engineering to Manufacturing
- RF circuit design, simulation, prototyping and testing for frequencies ranging from 1 to 30GHz
- RF circuit layout and drafting
- Working closely with System Engineer, Mechanical Engineer and Manufacturing Engineer to develop a robust and reliable product that can be manufactured in volume
- Documentation of product test & assembly procedures
- Transfer of products from Engineering to Manufacturing
- Bachelor Degree Qualified in relevant discipline & 3 years of minimum working experience as RF Design Engineer
- Solid design experience of microwave circuits. Preferred past experience with block up-converter, block down-converter, low-noise amplifier, power amplifier or filter.
- Good knowledge of simulation and CAD tools. Preferred knowledge with Ansys HFSS, AWR Microwave Office, LTSpice and Altium Designer.
- Strong skills with test equipment.
- Experienced working with overseas partners in multiple time-zones
- Good understand of manufacturing documentation (Bill of Materials, Assembly Drawings, PCB files)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671