- Oversee team of engineers to support regional technical escalations and product evaluations
- Drive projects to increase efficiency & service levels in the region and improve engineers/channels skillset
- Oversee team of engineers to support regional technical escalations, product evaluation and trainings
- Manage product performance and see to implementation of QA solutions, rework or market recovery plans across the region
- Prepare reports and make presentations to relevant stakeholders and management
- Drive enhancement projects to improve processes and workflows, regional engineers’ skillset and service levels
- Engage with headquarters and align with sales subsidiaries technical teams on directions and actions
- Degree in engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years in Large/Wide Format Printer industry, with relevant experience in managing a team of technical engineers and preferably in a regional position
- Strong leadership and organisational abilities
- Excellent technical, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Able to build relationships with staff, channels and customers
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671