Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Performs installation & provides basic technical training when necessary
- Performs warranty and corrective repairs / maintenance visits
- Perform related upgrades / Technical Service Bulletin from factory instructions to ensure devices are up to date.
- Provides support to sales and marketing for congresses, exhibitions, demos, workshops, etc
- Escalate quality-related situation, market dynamics and issues from field to the management
- Makes efforts to achieve customer satisfaction and appreciation
- Monitor and drive completion of monthly maintenance tasks and paperwork for assigned customers’ accounts.
- Ensure data hygiene and hours tracking / SOPP are timely input.
- Makes constant efforts for contract development and implementation of Service programs
- Strive to achieve Revenue Targets of Service department
- To participate/take up Workplace Safety & Health responsibilities as required by the company
- Minimum ITE in Engineering/Electronics or Equivalent
- 2-3 years of relevant technical experience preferable in after sales support in medical industry, or Workplace Infrastructure related sector.
- Pendant / Surgical Lights or Medical gas or Industrial refrigeration system, installation of hospital compressors or related products.
- Class 3 driving license preferred.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671