- Overseas posting to be based in Korea.
- Responsible for the financial oversight of the Korea Business Units and financial/accounting.
- Assist Head of Korea in overseeing the overall financial matters for the business units in Korea.
- Lead the full spectrum of Finance from financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting, project management, tax planning, corporate finance, corporate governance and treasury matters.
- Establish robust financial governance and oversee business unit’s accounting activities in accordance with policies and procedures, providing clear visibility on plans and business performance.
- Create and run a clear budgeting and forecasting process in the business unit, as well as implement policies and procedures to improve the company’s financial controls in alignment with shareholders’ expectations.
- Build trust and relationship with various stakeholders.
- Plan and manage financial strategy and finances. Develop risk management strategies that minimise/mitigate Company’s exposure.
- Review and interpret business performance and operating results against short-term and long-term budgets and targets, and make specific recommendations on cost-reduction and profit-improvement. Ensure good corporate governance and compliance.
- Direct the preparation of periodic and yearly international financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Provide inputs to shareholders in the development of major objectives and policies, in the review of plans and the development of appropriate financial controls and reports.
- Interface with corporate auditors as necessary, in business unit’s payroll, tax compliance, local accounting standards and other administrative matters.
- Provide relevant insights and strategy towards value growth and creation for business unit.
- Build and develop staff to create a strong finance community.
- Support Headquarters in Business Development and M&A matters.
- MBA in Finance and possess CA, CPA or CMA designations qualifications.
- At least 12 years of relevant working experience with minimum 6 years of excellent track record with Supervisory & Finance management for a major company or division of a large corporation.
- Prior working experience in Korea would be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Good knowledge of local Korea rules and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal. Korean language would be an added advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially with Spreadsheet, PowerPoint and database applications.
- Ability to multi-task, has initiative and excellent analytical skills.
- Independent yet a team player, meticulous and hands-on with demonstrated maturity.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18910.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374