- A member of DC Operations team, main role is to govern structured cabling installations.
- Covers all areas of Structured Cabling System for the bank.
- DC Facilities Management related tasks, including planning and supervising structured cabling installation, cable patching and rack management.
- Manage cabling request and ensure quality Structured Cabling installation through close supervision of cabling installer
- Cable pathway and spaces management including but not limited to space capacity, pathway diversity and redundancy, for inter-room, inter-floor and telco incoming
- Managed relationship with cable manufacturer
- Assist on supervising M&E Infrastructures for Mission Critical IT facilities such as generator, UPS system, HVAC, fire suppression systems and monitoring environments
- Assist on Data Centre Power Management and Space Capacity Planning and Provisioning
- To generate reports to management
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in Structure Cabling System layout design and planning for Data Centre
- Experience supporting & maintaining a medium to large scale enterprise cabling system
- MUST BE able to design RFP solutions
- Familiarity with cabling requirements for storage, servers and networking equipment such as routers, switches.
- DCIM knowledge and usage (CA DCIM preferred)
- Experience with fault isolating and troubleshooting cabling issues.
- Experienced in managing Data Centre vendors, out-sourcing vendors and project execution.
- Knowledge of cabling standard such as TIA-568, TIA-569 & ISO 11801
Additional Job Information
- Yearly contract renewable
- ONLY NON-Work Passes holders WILL BE considered for this position. Singaporean Residents preferred.
How to Apply?
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to Christopher Wong (R1104673) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673