The Application Developer will mainly perform the development and L2/L3 support activities for the DataMart system and the corresponding reporting system using C#.NET, SQL Server and SSIS/SSRS. You may be involved in the newly initiated BI or Data Platform projects.
• Support system PIC to gather and analyze the business requirement for system enhancement, new system feature, fixes and new subject areas for data integration and reporting development.
• Perform impact analysis for upstream and downstream changes that affect DataMart and reporting systems.
• Design, develop and deploy programs, source codes, batch scripts, complex SQL stored procures, functions and triggers, SSIS packages or SSRS reports.
• Follow SDLC processes in delivering project or enhancement requests, create/update the SDLC documents including functional and non-functional specifications, technical design documents, test plan, test cases, release procedures, system operational documents, user manuals etc.
• Investigate and troubleshoot production issues and system problems escalated by IT Operation Team, identify the root cause, provide workaround to rectify the issue/problem, and work out the long-term solution to fix issues/problems permanently.
• Contribute to regular maintenance activities, e.g., yearly DR drill, quarterly support for server or platform software patching etc.
• Provide ad-hoc support for other IT service requests, e.g., data extraction, data alteration, extract system logic, answer to users’ inquiry about the data/logic in the system etc.
• Review vendor’s deliverable and provide constructive feedbacks for those projects engaging vendors.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Manage Information Science, Banking and Finance or equivalent.
• Proven work experience in SSIS, SSRS and SQL Server development.
• Working background in C#.NET development.
• Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process
• Proficient in SQL Server development, able to construct complex Stored Procedures, User-Defined Functions, Triggers etc.
• In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework.
• Familiar with SQL Server installation and configuration, able to analyze and fine-tune SQL Query performance.
• Experience on development using Qlik Sense, PowerBI or Tableau.
• Experience in implementing Azure Cloud.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Good problem-solving skill and able to multi-task in a challenging technical environment
• Good system knowledge relating to Data Warehousing, BI, and Regulatory Reporting.
• Experience in data management, data warehousing, data mart, data visualization, design and implementation.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18913
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845