• Business partnering with the business to work on ways to invite suitable banking profiles to join the bank with effective recruitment strategy, benchmark and offer competitive salary compensation etc
• Process payroll and benefit administration for the local branch
• Manage expatriate administration from relocation, work pass application, housing, tax to repatriation
• Monitor and adhere to local regulatory closely, ensure new law and regulations are updated in the main HR policies and guidelines
• Possess tertiary education with direct HR experience in banking industry
• Possess good interpersonal skills to handle people from all walks of life
• Strong knowledge with MOM regulations
• Take initiative and good creative negotiation skills
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 18915
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357