We are sourcing for a Senior CyberSecurity Analyst for our client who is in the Energy industry.
1) IT security design, management and operations
- To maintain awareness of the IT security threat environment and develop countermeasures for the company, monitoring of IT security alerts.
- To perform and conduct security investigations including the analysis of logs, media, firewalls and other devices
- To administer security controls and various systems that pertain to security
- Provide timely detection, identification, and alerting of possible attacks/intrusions, anomalous activities, and misuse activities and distinguish these incidents and events from benign activities.
2) Security design and Management
- Evaluate and implement security products and services to meet such needs. Including the management of projects to implement such products and services.
- Design and maintain the controls, procedures and documentation for security, controls, incident response, and other security related areas
- Perform periodic detective controls testing, to ensure operations compliance with company’s policy and audit obligations
- To manage and report on regular vulnerability, penetration and other security tests on the company IT infrastructure and networks
- Threat and security environment awareness and reporting: Provide regular security updates to the senior management and team members on industry developments (threat environment and security countermeasures)
3) Information Security Support
- To support the Information Security initiatives, including working with the information security officer to ensure Information Security policies are put in place and observed.
- To provide Information Security advisory and consultancy services to the Information Security office and other groups in the company
4) IT infrastructure design, architecture and management
- Manage the lifecycle of IT & Operational technology Cybersecurity infrastructure that support the company’s business, including the evaluation of new hardware/software technologies and propose such upgrades and implementations within the timeline and budget.
- Liaise with users, vendors and business partners to ensure timely and effectively implementation of IT infrastructure, solutions and services; and to manage infrastructure and related projects from conceptualization to delivery.
- Degree in IT Computer Science with 5 years of experience in IT
- Experience with IT security is essential
- Experience with a range of IT infrastructure is essential
- Experience with ISO 27000 and related certification is a plus, but not essential
- Experience with middleware and databases is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to prioritize and execute in high-pressure situations
- Perm position
- ONLY non-work pass applicants can be considered for this position
- Working Location: Northern part of Singapore
- Company transportation is provided at Admiralty, Sembawang and Woodlands
Please send your updated CV in MS Words format to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Christopher Wong | Registration No: R1104673