- The successful Candidate will work with data, testing and building models to provide strategic insights to the business as well as comprehensive solutions.
- Manage end-to-end finance related projects that focus on automating financial reporting, and planning & analytics for the Group.
- Involves building dashboards and models using data visualisation tools and other platform products, identify issues, give recommendations and create automated reports.
- Be the bridge between business users and IT specialists, work collaboratively to deliver solutions.
- Maintain Global systems and processes and data management, identify areas of improvement.
- Be a steward of good data practices - robust documentation, versioning, processes, and knowledge sharing.
- Support ad-hoc data requests/projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Information Technology or other relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years working experience with BI, Anaplan or Data warehouse projects. Experience with Anaplan and Oracle will be a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills, independent thinking, data oriented, and knowledge of analytics tools required (SQL, Excel Power Query, Python or R).
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills with attention to details.
- Quick learner and proven ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- High integrity and work ethic.
- Team player with an ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18919.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374